Saturday, February 21, 2009

One Month to Go!

That's right boys and girls, only one month to go until race day. It's hard to believe we're almost at the end. Before you know it, I'll be crossing the finish line behind RFK Stadium. Training has gone as planned. Fundraising to support pancreatic research has exceeded expectations. I'm healthy. I'm fit. And I'm ready to go. The only real outstanding issue is determining where I should eat the big post-race dinner. I'm thinking Ruth's Chris in Bethesda. What say you?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ruth Chris...perfect. Just be sure to shower beforehand. I would love to come out to support you (assuming my body cooperates) and see you cross the finish line.
-k

PS: I have a Red Wings hat you can borrow for the race!

Marci said...

After I finish the half... I'm staying to watch you cross the finish line for the full!